Thursday, February 21, 2013

Quality of Dog Food - A Movie Clip from Hit and Run


I just wanted to share an amazing clip from a movie we watched last night.  While not about dogs at all, there is a 5 minute scene in the movie that has now made this our new favorite movie. 
 

I might add that this also gives us one more reason to love Bradley Cooper! The movie is called Hit and Run, and overall was much more entertaining than I had imagined it would be. I recommend you see the whole movie if you like action type comedies. 

4 comments:

  1. :)) that scene just made me a fan of the movie as well. Now I just have to watch all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, one more to add to the list of "must see"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While not about dogs at all, there is a 5 minute scene flexpetz.com in the movie that has now made this our new favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete